And yesterday my sister went to Australia with her friends on a 2+ weeks trip, which is what she called "Graduation Trip". Shiok hor, will be back like 10th June if I'm not wrong. And that sets me wondering where shld I go next time... ( Definitely not Japan... !!! As I think i will have "ample" chance to go after I grad) Maybe Europe? USA? Or Africa!? Piangz, havent even start school and I'm already thinking of enjoying... Haiz. Owellz, 3 yrs down the road is neither fast or slow. But then again. the main pt is WHETHER got MONEY to go anotz!!!!!???? -_-'''
And surprisingly, like 2 weeks ago, my sister had landed herself a job with CapitaLand (Real Estate Developers) which she can apply what she learnt in her 4 yrs of Building and Real Estate degree in NUS. Like time flies, she can start earning money, although I think starting pay is really quite so-so only, BUT STILL IS BETTER THAN NOTHING. Then I still got a long way to go before I start working.
No comments:
Post a Comment