So I've been to nus, ntu, smu open house. Met quite a few ppl in the 3 unis. I think more or less I've settled on wat course I wanna take. No regrets.... I hope. But juz tt where shld I pursue my studies in. Ok, and after "much consideration", I believe that I would wan to go ntu. But nevertheless, I shld juz apply for all 3 in case I can't get into wat I want in ntu. Bleahz, and so I was told tt they will be admitting 600~700 students into ntu accountancy, and it happened so that the lecturers/students in ntu were saying tt acct is the no.1 hardest course to get into in ntu. That sucks. Hope they have one pathetic vacancy for me.
And so I was so bored that I started surfing the CCAs that are offered in NTU. Wow, unbelievable, there's like so many CCAs to choose from. And yaz, Shaowei was HAPPY when I show him the ntu floorball webpage. But some of the clubs/societies offered in NTU, 80% I feel that is so super boring. Sounds dull and dead. [As expected, they r not sports CCAs] Yaz, so toking abt sports CCAs, wow, they seem much better than what's offered in sec sch/jc. Okay, I still have 2 yrs of NS to go, maybe shld wait for another 2 yrs then tok abt it. Who knows where will I be then.
I realised many symptoms of STM in me. [STM = Short Term Memory] A sign that my brain is degenerating. I seem to be asking questions repeatedly though I really have no idea what I've mentioned it b4. But I hope I won't get any "stupider" when I get into NS. Owellz, 3 weeks and 5 days to enlistment.
No comments:
Post a Comment