Wednesday, March 08, 2006

So I've been listening to Jolin's "ni kuai le ma" more than any other songs I've heard in my whole life, I think. Anywayz, I don't know why I like tt song so much, lolx... Maybe cuz shermaine sang tt song? And talking abt CSS, haiz, the results are quite disappointing. Okay, in case I'm accused of anything, I hope dean, teresa, khim will get in for the gals. And for the guys, hopefully it's zhiyang, adriano and yuyang. Lolx... Ok, so I didn't mention who shall be out, but who shall be in instead.

Life is SO SO SO BORING>>>>>>> TO THE MAX!! How on earth am I going to adapt from a life of a pig to that of a soldier? I have 4 + weeks to enlistment. Ok, so I think I'm going to countdown to my enlistement date for my subsequent posts. 4 weeks seem long but I think I'm goin into tekong in no time. And the 1st batch r having their POP these few days!? Piangz, it's like so fast!? It seems that they enlist only a couple of weeks ago. But I believe tt 9 weeks in tekong will seem like 9 months to some ppl, like me? I've read and hear enough of horrible stories of tekong, like how tekong is "cursed" as so many ppl fall sick etc. Right now I can imagine that I will be longing for my comfortable bed in my air-con room while I sleep in the grave that I dig for myself in tekong? How I wish to have a comfortable warm bath while I'm wearing the uniform which I've not washed for 5 days? Ok, but the thought tt everyone will be going through this shit together with u makes me feel a little more relieved as u r not alone. If u feel bad, I believe there r always someone out there who feel worse than u. If u think u r weak, there r always someone out there who is weaker than u. Okay, this is pure "self-consolation" to make me feel better. Bleahz, anywayz, I was reading my resolutions for 2006 in one of the old posts. The first was fulfiiled, now I'm left with one and only one resolution, which is to slack throughout in NS! I felt slightly better cuz I'm in sch1, as I compare my friends who are in sch1 and sch2, sch1 seems alot more "slack" than sch2. Sch2 seems like hell. Hopefully I'm right. BUT I HOPE they won't swap the the officers in sch2 originally to sch1. If not tt's gonna be hell, and yaz, hope I will be posted to some "taures"-alike COY. Most ppl reading my blog shld know what I mean. Anywayz, hope it's going to be plain-sailing for me in time to come.

A few things I "foresee" I'm gonna die in.

IPPT - I think I will do 0 pull-ups. I'm fat n weak like a pig now.
Shooting - I'm PA JIAO arz, what do u expect!? I'm gonna shoot the mozzies and ants (hmm...tt sounds like mengyang's wife)
SOC - I'm gonna get stuck at low wall. Or maybe the "pyramid" thingyi where u need to step on logs. I think I'm gonna step onto empty air.

Ok, other than that, I hope I can survive the rest. Even if I don survive, I hope that many ppl will screw it up totally with me so that I'm not alone (tt sounds evil). The ONLY good thing abt beling enlisted in April is that u will already roughly know WHAT to expect in BMT and how to smoke ur way thru, as the Jan batch will share their experiences with u. Okay, now that the Jan batch r having their 12 days break, it's time to jot down every single tips that u ever need to survive. Then I shall compile it up to form a book: "101 ways to survive in tekong BMT". Lame.

No comments: