Queen Seon Duk (善德女王)

Due to the lack of precious time, I only managed to watch the more exciting part of this drama, which is like from episode 42 to 51.... But okie lar, that's more than enough already. I just want to see how that blardy woman (that stupid woman next to that Man) was being defeated by the princess in this so demn long internal fight for political status.
With this, I shall "stand down" my beloved past time of watching KOREAN DRAMA and start studying for the blardy exams which is like...... 3 weeks later? Probably the most effective way is to abstain myself from going home, where there's no TV in my hostel and more importantly, the Internet is so demn blardy slow until it's too pathetic to have a smooth video streaming. And I shall re-watch this 62-episode drama after my exam!
No comments:
Post a Comment