Saturday, April 26, 2008

I realised I have quite limited clothes, everyday also wear the same old ones to work, until I also quite sick of it. And so juz now I went to Bugis after Japanese lesson to buy a thumbdrive + electronic shaver which cost me like $100. -_-''' AND I SAW ALOT OF NICE CLOTHES LORZ. OMG, I'm so tempted to buy... (Especially when I see is import from 日本) But then nvm, I think I will devote like $200 to buying new clothes for myself when I receive the $200 on 30th April for the GST offset thingyi. (AND THE NEXT ONE WILL BE 1st JULY, omg, money faster come!!) HAIZ, I feel I'm so pathetic nowadays. When can I ever break out of this vicious cycle of being a poor guy? And I think I spend like perhaps more than 1K purely on Japanese education (dict + course fees + books etc) in March+April. Omg, that's alot, I mean for a poor guy for me... I'm glad I never give up on tuition although everytime I'm so tempted to as I'm REALLY tired after work to teach (during weekdays) and then on weekends it will be eating into my Japanese study time. BUT THE THOUGHT OF $$$$$$$$$$ will make me conclude "If u quit, u r so gonna be more broke than now" HAIZ....

No comments: