So I told my sensei: "先生、私は刺青をしました。それで、日本語の漢字ですね。"
And she was like screaming "ほんとうですか!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????”
So I showed her and she was like "ARZ!!!! とても痛いね!"
But okay lar, I replied 痛くないです。
Then subsequently she was saying how those KAMIKAZA fighters were FORCED to die even though they don wan. And I think I abit lame lar, I said they not VOLUNTEER arz? -_-'''
Okay lar, so the talk on tattoo naturally leads to the topic on Yakuza (mafia/gangster) in Japanese society. How Japanese don't like (or actually scared) of Yakuza. Jialat lar, next time I go Japan 温泉 sure die... Maybe use towel cover. In Japan, some hot spring actually BARRED ppl with tattoo from going in. At 1st I donno y, n according to sensei, she said becuz they scared when let's say 2 ppl of 2 different gang meet each other, then buey song then fight. LOLX. Okay lar, it's possible, since in Hot Spring everyone is totally naked. Then how she talked abt her experience in Japan once, when she was in the hot spring when suddenly another woman with a BIG TATTOO came next to her. SHe was so freaked out that she pretend to slowly "drift" away to another side of the hot spring pool. Lolx... BUT STILL.. I"M NOT A YAKUZA! Okay lar, next time I go onsen really must remember to cover my tattoo to prevent ppl from STARING at my tattoo.... And I defintely don wan to get beaten by some other gang for no apparant reason.
And a new pri.5 student today. Another shocker. The family just moved to Singapore a few months ago, and they seem to know NUTS abt this tiny island called Singapore. And so after tuition, I ended up having a 45min "chat" with the mother, as she has so many ques to ask abt S'pore. Her child good lar, exempted from taking CHinese in PSLE. And ended up the parent ask me if juz take Eng, Sci and Maths will her daughter be disadvantage. But I quite pity her daugher lar, cuz she she was in her native country, she was "forced" to learn intensive English. Then now they juz reached Singapore, the student must learn intensive Chinese lorz, to prepare to take Chi in sec sch. I see her time-table, she has like 4 or 5 CHINESE LESSONS a week!? Gosh, poor thing. N for goodness, I tried speaking to the student in Chi, obviously she think I'm speaking Greek.
Forget to mention that they are from KOREA 韓国. OMG, everyday eat kimchi. And toking to the mother sumtimes is really demn hilarious. She cnt understand my English, I can't understand her English. SO ended up her child became our translator between English n Korean when "chim terms" r used. N best is the mother actually asked "Do u know korean?" Gosh, do my face look I can speak Korean!? Lolx, of cuz cannot arz.
And the mother was like asking me so many thing abt Singapore education. Ask S'pore sec sch study how many years. Take wat exams. I told her O-levels, she also don't understand me. I gave up explaining to her wat is A-level n JCs. I juz say "exam to go uni". Then ask me can she take a korean as mother tongue in PSLE. Piangz, I also donno leh.. I juz say cannot bahz, I don think got. Even O-level also don have korean, so PSLE shld be don have. Aiyaz, then I say nvm arzm learn CHINESE is good. -_-'''''''
And I "think" the child shld be able to understand my "English" or I mean SInglish lar. And obviously they have tons of korean books in their book shelves which seem alien to me. N she was telling me the difference between Singapore n Korea. SUmhow the family came to SIngapore BECAUSE THEY HEARD that S'pore is a very clean n good city. To their horror, Singapore is demn dirty. OF CUZ LAR, Japan n Korea streets are 10000000000000 times cleaner than SIngapore? Everything is Singapore is CHEAP compared to Korea, definitely.. But Singapore housing is very expensive due to property boom. Yalar, true. N best is, she say SHE LOVES THE GOOD SECURITY in SIngapore. I think she still donno the Mas Selamat escaped. Opps... Anyway, I mean she said in Korea, if u r rich, u r easily targetted for like kidnap or robbery n stuff...so very dangerous.. compared to SIngapore. Then she said Singapre wage rate is MUCH LOWER compared to the average in Korea. **blink**blink** next time I go Japan out of job can go Korea work. -_-''''
Okay lar, the 45 minutes chat with the mother (or with the child translating to me) was not bad. At least I learn so many things abt Korea, AND HOW THEY THINK OF SINGAPORE.
Jialat lar. I only know how to speak "Aneong Hasaeyo" and "Kamsa hamida". Must go learn a few more greetings. LOLX.
No comments:
Post a Comment