Monday, March 03, 2008

hOLY sHIT!

Wah kaoz, I actually went to a TUITION CENTRE to teach. OMG.

Just now at 7pm, the agent suddenly called me, say whether I 8pm can teach. I was like "HUHZ!? within 1 hr!?" But nvm, cuz it's as chaichee there. So very near. Then the agent just told me is "teach a group of sec3 E-maths". Owellz, fine, so I thinking maybe like the students r neighbours or classmates or wat, so wan group tuition...

Then when I reached the terrace house. GOSH!? IT'S A TUITION CENTRE!? GOT MANY STUDENTS, A FEW TEACHERS THAT KIND!? WTF!?

Then I saw like so many students of all ages, got pri sch, got sec sch. Some still in sch-uniform, some in home clothes. Owellz, I juz pray my class is SUPER SMALL THAT KIND. Then some of the teachers saw me intro themselves to me.. Nvm, only say who they r only. Then after that I was informed I got 3 students in my class. THEN BEST IS, U ALL KNOW TUITION AGENCY GOT THEIR OWN NOTES N WORKSHEETS ETC. And must go thru with them. Ogosh, I nearly freaked out cuz I scared I donno how to do. But luckily the chapters covering now is variation, so can smoke thru abit. U know, tt kind wat directly proportionate or inversely proportionate. Luckily my current sec2 student is at tt chap, so I still can remember...

Then class started at 8pm. I was like giving out the worksheet n then I'm supposed to do "some examples" with them 1st, then after that ask them do their own work. And seriously, I think I can't write properly on a freaking whiteboard. Then must give them the questions worksheet then ask them do lorz, so I also quite slacked, sit there do nth. Then when they got ques then I "try to do" on the whiteboard. Luckily I can do arz...........

Jialat lar. Then the receptionist also got tell me say I can just bring back next lesson's worksheet back to do, so next lesson I'm more prepared. Wahahaz... Of cuz I did lar. Anyway, I think I really CMI lar. I guessed I was so nervous to teach 3 students using a whiteboard. If I go goverment sch do relief teaching sure GOOD GAME arz.

No comments: