Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Karma???

So I went for my dental FFI with some of my camp friends. It's like wait 45 minutes and then u go in less than one minute come out liaoz. -_-''' Owellz, nvm, not that I'm gonna have another dental FFI again.

And so I was chatting with a friend of mine how's things in camp ever since I was on "off+leave" from last last fri till now.. And he told me so many things happened! Okay, to make things easier, let's name these 3 person, Mr. A, Mr. B and Mr. C. So in terms of rank/appt, A is the biggest, followed by B then C.

In terms of my relationship with them, Mr. A is okay to me, Mr. B is okay too but can be a fucker at times, then Mr.C is a demn blardy farker at all times. oO.. Btw, Mr.C always suck up to Mr.B and Mr.A, then Mr.B will always suck up to Mr.A.

And so within this one week or so, bad things happened to A and B. For Mr. A, it seems that his car was badly vandalised and damaged by someone. Tyres kana punctured, kana splashed acid till the metal corroded away, all the windows kana smashed, kana scratched, lots of paints, blah blah. It seems the person who did it was able to "switch off' the alarm or smth like tt, and so it didn't ring till the next day when Mr. A went down to his house carpark to see his car in such pathetic state. And it seems that the repair cost abt 10K lorz.. that's alot man... Of cuz he was demn angry and knew sum1 in camp did it, but then I also donno who did it. Okay, fine, but then Mr.A offended too many ppl in camp (excluding me) that he also didn't know which guy did such a thing to his car.

For Mr. B.. Wellz, in the past, there was a case when one of his men's wife was abt to give birth, but he refused to let him book out to accompany his wife during the labour. But overall in daily life, he's a SUPER wayang person, and just like Mr. A, many ppl curse n swear at them. N according to my friend, this Mr. B's wife has a miscarriage last week and he was very upset over it. But to the rest out there, they don't sympathize with him n in fact, felt he deserved it.

And so now is Mr. C. When he heard n knew abt wat happened to the 2 of them, he cried with them. Some ppl guess that perhaps he just wanna WAYANG to suck up to them, must like "act abit" to show he share with them their sorrows blah blah. But some ppl who r of the "same level" as Mr.C felt that he cried becuz he felt that smth might happen to him, after seeing such things happened to Mr.A and Mr.B. Of cuz, like I mentioned earlier, this Mr.C is the most blardy farker.

Personally, I'm someone who believes in karma. If you always like to do all sorts of funny things to saboh ppl, ill-treat them, blah blah, then u shld know sooner or later, u will get punished. I believe regardless of what religion u r in, we believe the "good gets good and bad gets the bad". It's just a matter of time. I don't have to curse this Mr.C now, although he really did alot of shit to me in the past, that up to now I still cannot 4get how a fucker he is.

So Mr. C, you better be careful. I won't say anything, I won't do anything. I will leave it to supernatural to judge u.

So morale of the story, pls stop thinking that u can get away with things if u know u always do evil things to ppl. Okay lar, I admit I do get back at certain ppl as usually they stepped on my tail first. But watever it is, Karma applies to everyone. Applies to me and you, so don't be naive n indulge in some kind of "self'-denial" that "oO.. Nth shall happen to me. I shall smoke thru everything". To such a person, I can only say one thing: "GO TO HELL!!!"

No comments: