New revelation in a new year!
-Don't look back at old sins that have been forgiven.
-Don't look back at the old defeats that get you down.
-Don't look back at old conflicts that make you bitter.
-Don't look back at old victories and think you have arrived.
I was browsing throught my past entries. Mostly pessimistic ones, but it's all right! Look forward to a better year ahead. Start the brand new year with a change, and definitely a change for the better. Okay, so I was telling myself that I should try to avoid blogging all the bad happenings of life. Owellz, all the ups and downs of life, why bother recording down the bad ones only and to be negative as a result? Hence, I shall learn to record down all the nice moments of life from now onwards. Hopefully at the end of 2006, as I review back how 2006 has been, it shall definitely be a better year than before!
I've more or less upset my sleeping system. Wide awake in the middle of night and tired/sleepy in the day. Thank God school is not starting next Tuesday for me, if not I'll definitely have a difficult time adjusting back.
I've been so tired nowadays. No amount of sleep helps. And worse still, the more I sleep, the more tired I become. Piangz, what's wrong with my body!? Though I think for most ppl it's also abt the same effect, but haiz, I become too lazy to do anything fruitful for the past few days.
And one last very important lesson I've learnt just today! From now onwards, I will need to consider if there's a need for me to use public transport. Adult fare aRz!! Especially so when I won't be taking any allowance from my parents. Self-support my own meals and transport. I believe there must be a way out..... HmM....
No comments:
Post a Comment