I notice I seem to suffer from lots of "shortness of breath" every now and then. High blood pressure or tension or donno what shit. My bio sucks. The tons of bio information that I need to memorise (EXCLUDING option) really make my blood boil recently. The time taken to finish the whole physics syllabus is less than the time I take to finish one stupid bio option. Wtf...
My father told me to sacrifice either bio or phy so that I have more time to study GP. He said PASSING GP is more impt than doing well for the other A-level subjetcs. Owellz, true to certain extent... But I'm so seriously at a loss what can I do to improve my GP grade. Will dropping one subject make me do well for GP!?
Like a 400m race. I've run 350m and now u wan me to give up the race for one sub? Is it worth it? I don't know... In a state of confusion. And yes, wasting my precious time thinking of such stupid things instead of doing smth more productive.
No comments:
Post a Comment